Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Best Four Stars of 2019

Merry Christmas :D Wishing all of you the very best holidays. <3 Christmas is my favorite time of year and I'm so excited for this year. I have bought my family a lot of presents, haha. Like last year, I will be sharing my best four stars of the year and then my best books of the year in a week. This year I haven't read a lot of books, though. Will read one more to make my goal of 55 books read. Which is so little. Yet enough too. My health have been the worst this year; I have been so exhausted. But have still managed to read a little. So I'm happy about that. And I did read a whole bunch of great books. But not as many as other years, ack, so only sharing nine books on both posts. But these books were all amazing. Today I'm sharing my favorite four stars reads of this year. They were all so so good and I adored them all to pieces. They were almost completely perfect to me, and so I had to make a post of my favorite ones. Have you read any of these books yet? They all came out this year. And I completely adored them all. So so good.

Best Books of 2018. My Goodreads 2019 Challenge. My Goodreads 2019 Year in Books.


1. House of Salt and Sorrows. Such a thrilling and exciting retelling. All kinds of creepy and fully lovely.
2. Song of the Crimson Flower. This book was every kind of cute and adorable. Adored the romance so.
3. The Grace Year. This one was beyond horrible and full of suspense. And I enjoyed every moment of it.


4. Descendant of the Crane. A gorgeous world and setting. Very much loved the characters and plot.
5. Last of Her Name. Adorable romance and such a fun space adventure. The plot twist was so good.
6. The Star Shepherd. Completely fun and adorable. The main boy ruined my heart. It was all so lovely.


7. Serpent & Dove. Such thrilling characters and stunning romance. I very much enjoyed the world too.
8. The Last House Guest. As always, every book by Megan is amazing. Such a great mystery; adored it.
9. The Oddmire: Changeling. An adorable first book. The cutest characters and such a fun world to learn.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)