Best Books of 2018. My Goodreads 2019 Challenge. My Goodreads 2019 Year in Books.
1. House of Salt and Sorrows. Such a thrilling and exciting retelling. All kinds of creepy and fully lovely.
2. Song of the Crimson Flower. This book was every kind of cute and adorable. Adored the romance so.
3. The Grace Year. This one was beyond horrible and full of suspense. And I enjoyed every moment of it.
4. Descendant of the Crane. A gorgeous world and setting. Very much loved the characters and plot.
5. Last of Her Name. Adorable romance and such a fun space adventure. The plot twist was so good.
6. The Star Shepherd. Completely fun and adorable. The main boy ruined my heart. It was all so lovely.
7. Serpent & Dove. Such thrilling characters and stunning romance. I very much enjoyed the world too.
8. The Last House Guest. As always, every book by Megan is amazing. Such a great mystery; adored it.
9. The Oddmire: Changeling. An adorable first book. The cutest characters and such a fun world to learn.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. <3
Post a Comment
I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)