Saturday, December 28, 2019

In My Mailbox #425

I hope you are all having the best Christmas week :D I'm having a great time. Got some great Christmas gifts, eee. I have been so busy this past week. No time to read at all. Ack. Must finish a book by Monday at the latest. Oops. I shall get this done, ha. Probably. Have been busy playing Lego Harry Potter with my nephew every day, and family time, and finally watching some movies too. Which is good. But my entire body is dead lately. Ugh. Will try to get more things done this coming week :) Hopefully. A couple of new blog posts. I shared my Best Four Stars of 2019 :D Eee. This week I'm waiting on The Court of Miracles. <3 I hope you are all doing well :) Also! I finally got to see Frozen 2 today. Eee. I loved it soso much. <3



Hollow Dolls. Eee! New MarcyKate hardcover arrived early. <3 I think it will be my next read. So excited.
Darkdawn. Oops. Another (very expensive) edition to add to my Jay Kristoff collection, haha. Audiobook.
Frozen. Eee. A bunch of mini figures I got for Christmas. <3 I simply had to wish for them. So very cute.
Pop Figure. Oops. I had to get myself this White Walker riding pop from Game of Thrones, haha. Love.
Christmas Gifts. I got this stunning hippo, eee. Love. And my first instax mini camera :D I am so excited.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)