Saturday, December 7, 2019

In My Mailbox #422

Feeling pretty exhausted this week. All of me hurts. But sleeping pills are helping me sleep, so not sure I wish to stop taking them. Hmm. But gosh, the worst pain is in my wrist and fingers. I can barely use my laptop mouse. And so I cannot do any catching up just yet. Ugh. Must be my arthritis acting up. Sigh. It sucks, though, as it hurts badly. Even hurts to type this. Ahh. Hope it will stop soon. Anyway. I have not read at all this week. Needed a few days break, ha, to watch a few movies. And just relax. Starting a new book tomorrow, though :) Okay, a re-read, haha, but needed that. Two new posts this week. I shared my tenth review of The Scorpio Races. <3 And this week I'm waiting on Set Fire to the Gods :D So far behind on everything, but slowly trying to do a little. But won't get anything done with this wrist pain. Hmph. Got a few lovely books in the mail this week, eee. Also missing some mail. Hmm. Hope it will show up soon :)

Bid My Soul Farewell + Give the Dark My Love + A World Without You + Rebel Rising. Ahh! Thank you so so much to Beth and Malaprops for these most perfect personalized books. <3 It means the world to me. Had some struggles to get these, ack, but Malaprops were the kindest about it all. Hugs. And gosh, how I love all my signed books, eee :D And the gorgeous swag included. Gosh. All of it is so very perfect.
Frozen 2. Oops. I had to buy at least one new Frozen 2 book, haha :D So pretty. Can't wait for the movie.
Taylor Swift. EEE! I got my collector ticket for the show in Oslo in June :D I AM SO SO EXCITED. Sigh.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)