I also wanted to share a few stats about the books that I read. Seeing it on goodreads, but also including that I read Fairest twice. And all of my other re-reads. So anyway. This year I had one DNF. And I only read one 1 star book. But then I read twelve 2 star books. Sigh. And nine 3 star books. I read twenty one 4 star books. And I gave 5 stars to sixty one books. Eeee. That is a lot. But I loved that many. Though twenty seven of those were re-reads. Hmph. I really hope to read and love much more books next year.
1. Winter. I loved this book the very most. Perfect series ending. Amazing characters to ship. The best.
2. Illuminae. I will never forget this amazing book. Can't wait to read it over and over again. Perfection.
3. Carry On. This book gave me butterflies. It will forever be the best. Cutest romance too. Loved it so.
4. Six of Crows. So many characters. I loved every single one of them. This story is simply incredible.
5. Wolf By Wolf. Will never not love this heartbreaking story. It is simply oh so perfect. I loved the story.
6. A Darker Shade of Magic. This one is amazing. Such stunning magic and amazing characters to know.
7. The Last Ever After. It made me cry. And then smile. Heartbreaking and perfect. Stunning romance.
8. This Savage Song. So thrilled by how much I loved this one. Monster boy. Rich girl. A perfect story.
9. The Winner's Crime. This series is simply amazing. I adore Arin and Kestrel. Also so heartbreaking.
10. Walk on Earth a Stranger. Stunning book. I loved the time period. I found the plot to be so good.
11. The Uninvited. A special book. The romance was thrilling. The ending was unique and awesome.
12. The Steep and Thorny Way. I adore Cat. And this book of hers was perfection. I loved it so much.
14. The Immortal Heights. Such an amazing trilogy ending. The sweetest romance. Such a good book.
15. The Thickety: Well of Witches. This series just gets better and better. Dark and exciting. Loved it.
16. The Shadow Queen. I ended up loving this one. So gorgeous. So much fun. There are even dragons.
17. The Orphan Queen. Loved the magic in this book. And the Black Knife. And just about everything.
18. The Mirror King. Stunning sequel. I adored it. I just wish there were more than just two books. Ack.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D