This year I had to DNF two books. I rated five books with one star. I rated thirteen books with two stars. I rated fifteen books with three stars. I rated nineteen books with four stars. I rated thirty four books with five stars. I'm pretty happy about that. Though, well. I didn't love nearly enough books this year. How rude. Next year I will read much more books that will be amazing. I hope. Crossing all my fingers. But either way, I have read some huge favorite books this year. And I love them all so, so much. Have you read any of these books yet? And did you love them too? :D What are your favorite books this year?
1. Nevernight. This book was everything I wanted and more. But that ending pretty much destroyed me.
2. The Winner's Kiss. I was so happy about this final book. Heartbreaking yet the most amazing. Loved.
3. Heartless. I really loved this one. Despite that gut wrenching ending. I will never forget about this book.
4. Foxheart. This middle grade book was so stunning. Such an amazing fantasy novel; lovely characters.
5. Some Kind of Happiness. This was all kinds of heartbreaking. I loved it to pieces. Such a great book.
6. The Forgetting. It surprised me how much I loved this book. I shall never forget it. It was so amazing.
7. Hunted. This retelling was everything I wanted and more. It just about killed me with perfection. Swoon.
8. Lady Midnight. I loved this one. So, so much. I just wish it hadn't destroyed me as much as it did. Ack.
9. Gemina. Such an amazing sequel. I could not help but fall in love with all of the characters. So good.
10. Stars Above. These short stories were just the best. I loved that epilogue beyond words. So amazing.
11. The Wish Granter. This book was all kinds of perfect. Dark and awesome. I loved it oh so much. Eee.
12. The Thickety: The Last Spell. This was the most amazing ending to a stunning series. It was perfect.
13. Three Dark Crowns. So glad that I loved this one so much. Despite that ending. Ahh. I need more.
14. Crooked Kingdom. Gosh, how I wish this series had more books. This final one was simply amazing.
15. Like a River Glorious. I cannot wait to read the third book. This sequel was so good and evil. Loved.
16. The Safest Lies. It was so exciting and thrilling. Wish it had been even longer. I simply loved this one.
17. Blood For Blood. This book just about killed me. I'm not over that ending. Hmph. But it was so good.
18. The Forbidden Wish. Pretty amazing book. I loved it a whole bunch. I'm wishing for a sequel for this.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D