Saturday, December 21, 2019

In My Mailbox #424

Happy Holidays! Christmas is even closer, eee! And I am so excited :D Thrilled about all the Christmas treats and food already, haha. And Christmas music. Have not seen any Christmas movies yet, though, oops. Must do that too :) Christmas is simply the best. Sigh. And I cannot wait for presents opening on the 24th, eee. So excited. Hope you are all going to have an amazing Christmas too. <3 It will be the best for me and I'm so so happy about it. Sigh. Anyway. Not much mail this week. Oops. But something really truly awesome and I am so thrilled. Eee. But only one blog post. Oops. This week I'm waiting on Splinters of Scarlet. <3 Haven't read anything. I still need to read one more book this year, but not sure which, and not sure when I want to start it either. Ack. Soon, I hope. I had my usual hospital visit this week. It went okay to get my medicine. Then had to take an MR xray of my stomach too, which I had been dreading for ages. But it went good that too; not as bad as it could have been. Yay. Now I'm just waiting for the results. Which I'm worried about too, haha. But glad it is done with. My health still sucks. I'm exhausted. Sleeping a lot, with my sleeping pills, which is good, as I am so tired and hurting all the time. Ugh. My wrist is still the worst, so no laptop catching up happening. Hmph. Getting to it soon, I hope :) Merry Christmas. <3



Lord of the Rings. EEE! Look at this advent calendar! Ahh! I got it yesterday, and had to open them all, haha. There are 24 big coins, with a character on them. And they are goddamn gorgeous. My god. I love them all so so much. Sigh. Best movies. And these coins are precious. Was worth all of the money, haha.
The Art of Frozen 2. Oops. I had to own this one, haha :D Is it December 28th yet? Cannot wait to see it.


More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving us awesome information about the coins book theYour blog benefits people who want to know about the historical coins book
    coinage book | coins book | coins stamps | coins and stamps for sale | limited edition coins in india | unique coins sale.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)