My Goodreads 2019 Challenge. My Goodreads 2019 Year in Books.
1. Kingsbane. This book completely ruined me. My gosh. The romance is so painful. But so very perfect.
2. The Magnolia Sword. This Mulan retelling was every kind of adorable. I adored the romance so much.
3. Aurora Rising. I fully adored this set of characters. I loved the space setting and all of the creepy parts.
4. Thirteen Doorways, Wolves Behind Them All. Such a great setting with the most loveable characters.
5. Immunity. This second book was everything I had hoped it would be. Great romance, a thrilling story.
6. Bid My Soul Farewell. I also completely loved this final book. Most adorable romance and creepy plot.
7. The Art of Theft. This Lady Sherlock series is slowly killing me. So good. I ship them beyond words.
8. Come Find Me. Such a thrilling and exciting story. With a sweet romance too. I loved all of the twists.
9. The Deceivers. It surprised me how very much I enjoyed this con book. Characters were so adorable.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
Wow! Where do you find all these amazing reads? Sadly I haven't read any that you have mentioned, but I will endeavour to add to my list. I love reading your reviews, always so positive. I wish I commented more.ReplyDelete