1. Kingsbane. This book completely ruined me. My gosh. The romance is so painful. But so very perfect.
2. The Magnolia Sword. This Mulan retelling was every kind of adorable. I adored the romance so much.
3. Aurora Rising. I fully adored this set of characters. I loved the space setting and all of the creepy parts.
4. Thirteen Doorways, Wolves Behind Them All. Such a great setting with the most loveable characters.
5. Immunity. This second book was everything I had hoped it would be. Great romance, a thrilling story.
6. Bid My Soul Farewell. I also completely loved this final book. Most adorable romance and creepy plot.
7. The Art of Theft. This Lady Sherlock series is slowly killing me. So good. I ship them beyond words.
8. Come Find Me. Such a thrilling and exciting story. With a sweet romance too. I loved all of the twists.
9. The Deceivers. It surprised me how very much I enjoyed this con book. Characters were so adorable.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D