Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #64

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

GUSTAV GLOOM AND THE NIGHTMARE VAULT 
BY ADAM-TROY CASTRO

Goodreads Description:

Hugo Award nominee Adam-Troy Castro’s exciting new world full of shadows and mystery grows in book 2 of the Gustav Gloom series. In Gustav Gloom and the Nightmare Vault, Fernie and Gustav find themselves battling another shadowy foe—The Shadow Eater. He is after one thing, The Nightmare Vault, which his master, the evil Lord Obsidian will use to unleash the most terrifying and threatening shadows into the world. As Fernie and Gustav race to stop the Shadow Eater, Fernie learns about Gustav's mysterious past and just what happened to his missing parents.

Featuring a unique paper-over-board cover and beautifully dark full page illustrations by Kristen Margiotta, Gustav Gloom is sure to be a hit with fans who, like Fernie, love a little darkness in their lives.


Hardcover, 232 pages
Expected publication: April 18th 2013 by Grosset & Dunlap
Pre-Order here.

First WoW of the new year! And it is an awesome one. I cannot wait to read this one. I loved the first book in this series. The first book about Gustav Gloom. It is a middle grade series, and it's amazing. I just adore MG books. And Gustav is just so adorable and amazing. And I just love Fernie :) Sigh. I cannot wait for this book to come out. It will be amazing. And the cover is just so gorgeous! <3 You must read the first one, if you haven't yet :) Gustav Gloom and the People Taker. <3 So so good.
What are you waiting for? 

7 comments:

  1. YES, first WoW of the year! YAY! :D

    Ah, nice! I hope you enjoy this read!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I have not read this series, but this book looks interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this series but it looks cute and fun! Great pick and happy New Year, Carina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never hear of this series but I think it's one I have to look into :)
    Great Pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, so cute! I've never heard of this before, but I will check it out on Goodreads.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks really intriguing. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    My WOW is here

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)