Saturday, January 26, 2013

In My Mailbox #65

I did not get a lot of things this week. Which was kind of depressing. Since I am waiting for lots of stuff, and lots of books. I only got two books this week. Really only one, since it's two copies of the same one. Anyway. I am happy with the things that I got :) I watched Peter Pan again, and it was kind of sweet. And oh. Cosmopolis. <3 Rob is just amazing. I loved the things I got this week, but so excited for next week :) Also. Posted the most amazing post this morning. <3 What did you get this week?


Peter Pan. DVD and Blu-ray. Cause I'm kind of obsessive like that :) I love it. So pretty. And so good.
Cosmopolis. DVD and Blu-ray. Sigh. I kind of loved this movie. Rob is just all kinds of amazing :)
Rise of the Guardians Wii game. Haven't played it yet, but it does seem pretty awesome :D So pretty.
Jack Frost Ornament. My second one. He is so damn pretty, but he's a bit ruined in his face :\ Grr.
Rapunzel Ornament. She is perfect. So, so perfect. And tiny Pascal! Ahh. I love this ornament :)


Shadowhunters and Downworlders. Two copies. I am excited about this :) It is just so, so pretty.
Hunger Games Entertainment Weekly. Yeah. I kind of love this one. Maybe. A bit unsure about it ;p





I also got accepted for The Sin-Eater's Confession via NetGalley :)
Hoping it is good ;p







In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren.

15 comments:

  1. I hate waiting for things that you know are out there somewhere but just don't seem to arrive. Which happened for me this week, too. :( Really hope they will arrive next week.
    But you got some great stuff though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I wish the UK sold EW mags! They always have such awesome covers (and content too I bet!) Enjoy your goodies, lovely! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you still got some good things in your mailbox this week. I think I might watch Peter Pan this weekend after reading this post. Such a fun movie. Hope the rest of your goodies come soon!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of the Catching Fire magazine! It looks so good I can't wait to see that movie :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Catching Fire magazine and Peter Pan:) You are lucky, I`m a little jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeaaaaah, Peter Pan! :D I can't wait to watch my edition this week. Nice haul and I'm looking forward to see your haul next week :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week. I will have to check out the Shadowhunters and Downworlders book, it looks interesting. Peter Pan is always awesome. Happy reading and I hope you receive the books you are waiting on.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh The Sin Eater's Confession! Looking forward to that. Enjoy your haul, Carina!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read Shadowhunters and Downworlders. It was great! Your haul looks great. Enjoy it! :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait for the Catching Fire movie!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to pick up Peter Pan, that was a fave of mine as a kid.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! Congrats on being approved for The Sin Eater's Confession! Sounds awesome, so will keep an eye out for your review. Enjoy!

    My books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, Catching Fire! :-D .. Can't wait for the movie!
    And Peter Pan, ahh love, love, love!!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rise of the Guardians! woooo! So jealous! Looks like so much fun!

    Here's my IMM post this week :) click me!

    -Diana
    Ps. Cutteee bloggg! I shall follow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh I'm a huge Disney fan, love that you got Peter Pan! And the Hunger Games cover on EW is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)