Thursday, December 31, 2020

Best Books of 2020

Happy last day of 2020 :D Ha. Finally, the year is over. It's been a hard year. But for me, personally, it has been a good year too. Health is bad, but always is. I'm doing okay, though. I didn't read as much this year as I wanted to. Only 45 books. But that is good enough too. I'm glad I was able to read at all. Was worried I wouldn't have enough books for this list. But I did, just barely. I re-read a lot of perfect books this year. A few of new perfect ones. A few bad books too. I really hope next year will be better. One thing I managed this year, though, was to play a lot of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I have played every day since late March. And I do not regret it one bit. It brings me so much happiness. Now just hoping reading will do the same again soon. Today I am sharing my Best Books of 2020 list. These were my absolute favorite reads of this year. I hope you have read them too. Happy reading all. Wishing you all the very best new year. <3

 Best Four Stars of 2020. My Goodreads 2020 Challenge. My Goodreads 2020 Year in Books

1. Thornlight. Most perfect story set in a world I adore. The characters were amazing. The story the best.
2. The Other Side of the Sky. I loved this world and these characters beyond words. I can't wait for more.
3. Aurora Burning. This book ruined me a little. How very rude. Yet I adored these characters very much.


4. One True King. Such a perfect final book to an amazing series that I love so very much. Best ending.
5. A Crystal of Time. I loved this second to last book. Filled with secrets come to life. The best characters.
6. The Light in Hidden Places. An exciting and heartbreaking historical real story. It was so very amazing.


7. Deepest, Darkest. Gosh, this third book was exciting. Dark and amazing. I cannot wait for more books.
8. The Unready Queen. Second book, and so very good. Dark and hopeful and sad too. Loved this most.
9. The Girl From Widow Hills. A thrilling and exciting mystery book. I loved this story and main character.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start that series by Jay and Annie. I loved Illuminae and I'm really curious about these books!

    Wishing you a GREAT 2021, in your personal life AND bookwise ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Aurora Burning. Glad you loved it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind on Jay Kristoff's books, it's not even funny. Gah.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)