Saturday, December 12, 2020

In My Mailbox #475

Another December week gone by. <3 I am still so busy. And still loving it :) Christmas time is truly the best time. Eee. I did start a new book this week, finally. But started it daaays ago.. and not finished yet. Sigh. But loving it. Just, taking forever. Hoping to finish it within a couple of days. Fingers crossed. This week I'm waiting on Curses. <3 Small week of books this time. Waiting on a few things but December is always a month with less books for me :) I'm still doing good, staying safe. So tired these days, though. More so than usual. How rude. But doing good despite this. Just, so behind on things, as always. But I'm doing my best. Hope you are all doing great and staying safe. <3 Wishing you all the happiest holidays :) Stay safe.




Instant Karma. Of course I had to get this audiobook version too, haha :D Own them all by Marissa. <3
Taylor Swift. Eee. I couldn't resist buying these gorgeous guitar picks and pins :D They are so stunning.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)