Saturday, December 19, 2020

In My Mailbox #476

December is simply just flying away. Wish it would last even longer. But loving this Christmas month so very much :) I cannot believe it is Christmas day on Thursday already. Whaaat. Here in Norway, we eat Christmas food on the 24th, and open up all our presents the same day, after 5pm :) It's the best. I cannot wait to eat turkey and open presents with my family. We always get each other so very much, haha. It is the very best. <3 Small family, lots to spend. I hope you'll all have the best Christmas. This week I finally managed to finish the book I was reading. Sadly, only a three star. Sobs. Anyway. Two new posts. This week I'm waiting on Such A Quiet Place. <3 And shared my review of Instant Karma :) I'm hoping to read one more book before the end of the year. Fingers crossed I can manage it. And hoping to have a best books of 2020 post up one of these days too, on same date as every year. I just.. have read so little this year. Sigh. I got a bit of lovely mail this week too. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. <3


A Sky Beyond the Storm. Oops. I still haven't read book one. But now I own all four, haha :) One day. <3
Instant Karma. International paperback edition. <3 Pretty. But, of course, it arrived water damaged. Sigh.
Dragon Slayers. I am so so so behind on reading books by Lisa. Ack. But I own them all, so yay for that :)
Pop Figures. Eee! Thank you so much Funko Nordic for these. <3 I love being an ambassador for them :)
Kiersten White swag. Eee. Thank you so much Kiersten for this pretty swag. <3 She had a limited offer :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)