Saturday, January 2, 2021

In My Mailbox #478

Another week gone by. Gosh. So fast. And all my Christmas things have been put away. Sobs. Haha :D Is it November again soon? Sigh. Christmas time is the best :) But very much looking forward to it finally getting light again outside soon. Some weeks left to go. And cannot wait for summer. So far away. Hoping we might actually get some heat this year, ha. I have been so busy this week. Taking my sauna each day, which is the best. But gosh, I am exhausted. No reading done either. Not yet. Soon, I hope. I got nothing in the mail this week. So no new photo either. Just my regular instagram photo and an update, as always :) Was too few days with mail. And I'm not really waiting on much either. Hopefully something new next week. I also might have bought myself a new laptop today. What. Even. I could not really afford it. But it was on sale, the one I wanted. And the one I have has had issues since I got it three years ago. Ugh. So bought a new one. Aaack. It looks awesome, though. I'm hoping it will have zero issues :) This week I'm waiting on Realm Breaker :) And I shared my Best Books of 2020 post too. <3 I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I'm doing the best I can. Norway had a big scary natural accident this week. It's all over the news and people are still missing. Thinking of them. Feel so sad for them, all that they have lost.

More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

  1. So weird. I'm actually not looking forward to Summer. I just want life to return to normal. I miss travelling, I miss shopping in person at my bookstore. Everything is just so still. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)