Saturday, January 23, 2021

In My Mailbox #481

I am one tired person right now. Feeling so exhausted. Still happy, but dead. I finally managed to re-read Graceling this week, which I loved so much. <3 And have started my re-read of Fire too. It will take me some time, as I do not have the energy to read for long each day. But trying my best even so. One book arrived in the mail, a trade. <3 So perfect. But still waiting on so many pre-orders. Weird. Maybe they will all arrive next week :) Fingers crossed. This week I'm waiting on Sparrow Rising :D Shared my review of Graceling. <3 I got more medicine this week. Not feeling any better, which sucks. Hoping it will improve soon. I'm doing my best, though. Still no corona, thankfully. Hope you're all doing well and staying safe :)



The Secret Commonwealth ARC. Thank you so much for trading with me Sahil :D So happy to own it. <3
Elizabeth Fama Christmas Card. Eee. Beth is amazing and sends me a card each year. <3 Love it tons.
Jellycat Plush dragon Dexter. I got many plushes this week. Oops. This is the softest. Had to have it :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)