Saturday, January 16, 2021

In My Mailbox #480

Hi. Another week gone by, so very fast. I'm still just trying to take it easy. Playing Animal Crossing each day, and pokemon go, still, and it is the best. Spends time with my family all the time too, which is the best. This week I finally managed to read a book. Eee. Okay, super short, but still counts. I'm in a bit of pain at the moment, but doing well despite this. This week I'm waiting on Winterkeep. <3 I shared my review of Serpentine :) Okay, such a short book to read, but still good. And I'm starting my re-read of Graceling next, eee. I cannot wait. So very excited. Got zero books in the mail this week, but waiting on many, so hopefully next week. Hmm. Taking forever to arrive at the moment. But yeah. I'm doing okay, mostly. Pain, always, but good too. Though my psoriasis is bad. Ugh. Hope you are all well and safe. <3



Taylor Swift: evermore. Eee. Finally got my two copies. <3 Got the clean edition too, just to own it, ha.
Totoro. I saw this in a local store here. And I had to get it. A most adorable drinking flask :D I love it so.
Ring Fit Adventure. Okay, this might not be for me, but I really really wanted to try it, so I had to buy it. Oops. It looks like fun :D I just know that I am veeery weak. But still going to try my best, ha. Hoping it'll make my arms stronger. Hoping I don't have to jump, as my place is not built for jumping. Ha :) Excited.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)