Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #36

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

ASUNDER (Newsoul #2) BY JODI MEADOWS

Goodreads Description:

DARKSOULS
Ana has always been the only one. Asunder. Apart. But after Templedark, when many residents of Heart were lost forever, some hold Ana responsible for the darksouls–and the newsouls who may be born in their place.

SHADOWS
Many are afraid of Ana’s presence, a constant reminder of unstoppable changes and the unknown. When sylph begin behaving differently toward her and people turn violent, Ana must learn to stand up not only for herself but for those who cannot stand up for themselves.

LOVE
Ana was told that nosouls can’t love. But newsouls? More than anything, she wants to live and love as an equal among the citizens of Heart, but even when Sam professes his deepest feelings, it seems impossible to overcome a lifetime of rejection.

In this second book in the Incarnate trilogy, Ana discovers the truth about reincarnation and will have to find a way to embrace love and make her young life meaningful. Once again, Jodi Meadows explores the extraordinary beauty and shadowed depths of the soul in a story equal parts epic romance and captivating fantasy.


Hardcover
Expected publication: 2013 by Katherine Tegen Books
Pre-Order here.

I loved Incarnate. It is such an amazing book. Good writing, great plot, awesome characters. And I needed more once I finished it! And omg. So happy there are more books :) Cannot wait to figure out what happens next! So excited for it. :) Also; I blogged about the gorgeous cover here. <3 I need more Sam. And I'm hoping the romance in this book is just as good as it was in Incarnate. :)
What are you waiting for?

7 comments:

  1. This series has the best covers! I really want to read Incarnate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard quite a bit about this series but I still haven't read the first one yet. Hopefully it's available at my library sometime soon so I can finally get on it (:

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeppppp!!! That cover! I still need to read Incarnate though. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, yep, yep...loving this one! That cover is gorgeous!!! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read this series. The cover looks amazing.

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday here.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read the first book but the cover is stunning! Great choice!

    Shortskie's WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)