Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #34

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

PRODIGY (Legend #2) BY MARIE LU

Goodreads Description:

The Elector Primo of the Republic has died, with his son assuming power over what’s left of the USA’s West Coast as it teeters on full-blown chaos. June and Day join up with Patriot rebels so they can rescue Day’s brother and head east for the Colonies. In order to help, though, the rebels want June and Day to kill the new Elector, who may pose an even greater threat than his father.


Hardcover, 384 pages
Expected publication: January 29th 2013 by Putnam Juvenile
Pre-Order here.



I am dying to read this book. Like really dying to read it. I know it will be so so good. I know that because book one; Legend, is beyond amazing. There is no chance this won't be as well :D NEEDS IT! I need to know what happens next. Especially after reading Chapter 1! Omg. So exciting. I just adore the characters, and I love the writing and the story. It is all just perfect. <3 I love Marie, as well. :) I adore the cover. Blogged about that here. :) Don't you agree? :D
What are you waiting for?

8 comments:

  1. Legend is still sitting on my shelf waiting to be read! I've heard this series is really amazing, I need to start it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading this book as well!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... I still need to read Legend. But when this comes out. I'll make sure I'll read it. Great pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Legend so much! I can't wait to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I'm really looking forward to this! I haven't read Chapter 1 yet and don't know if I should or just wait it out. ;) I am really tempted though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick that I am going to have to check out!


    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2102

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to read Legend. I know I fail. Great pick. I need to read this series.

    Here's my pick for the week.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)