Saturday, June 9, 2012

In My Mailbox #35

It felt like I never got any mail this week. Lots of days when there was nothing. But then I see these pictures I took, and I did get some ;) And ohh. Still so much more coming. Hih. And I cannot wait to get all my mail :D Sigh. What I look forward to each day. <3 It will be torture two weeks in Orlando in July with no mail at all; and other picking up my mail o.O Oh, well. Hopefully it won't be too bad :D
What did you get this week?


Kiss The Morning Star. Won this signed one via YAmazing Race. <3 It seems awesome! So pretty.
Tangled Read-Along I adore Tangled. And I needed to own this one. :) So pretty. 
Tangled (Little Golden Book) This one is so cute. I love it a lot :D Tangled is so good.
Tangled: The Junior Novelization Sigh. So cute :D I love this one. Tangled is a must watch, people! ;)
Ashes I loved this book so much! And, sigh. I needed a pretty paperback. And this one is gorgeous!
Scarlet I loved this book too. And I just knew I needed the paperback. So pretty. :)
Snow White Sigh! I adored this movie. I just love Kristen. :) And I cannot wait to read this!
Brave Well, I need a bunch of copies of this one. :) Not reading until after the movie. But so cute.


J. R. Ward Set The first six books. Everyone seems to love them. Excited to try to read them. :)
Elle Magazine Kristen in gorgeous. But, this magazine is ruined :( Asked for a new one.
Brave (Little Golden Book) Omg. This book is too cute. I NEED THIS MOVIE NOW, PLEASE!
Taken By Storm I have not read book one and two. But I have them :D And they seem awesome.
The Lion King 2 Oh, how I adore The Lion King movies. I love them all. :) So cute and sweet.
Hemlock Swag. Got this from Kathleen. <3 And omg. It is so so so so cute :D I love it. :)
And! I got accepted via Edelweiss to read Defiance :D:D Read it today. <3 loved it. Review on my blog.


In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren.

13 comments:

  1. Kiss The Morning Star looks really good and I'm so jealous of Snow White & The Huntsman too! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week and here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-38-weekly-wrap-up-and.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought SWaTH was pretty good - loved Chris and Kristen. Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. There's SWaTH novel? I need that! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Tangled, I love that movie! Lion King 2 has been re-released on DVD? I did not know that. Hmm now to decide if I want to buy it. I much prefered the first film but it was definitely better than most disney sequels. I hope you enjoy The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. It is one of my favourite adult pararnormal series'. I have only read the first of Raised by Wolves but I am planning on getting to the next two at some point. Happy reading! :)

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow White and the Huntsman is a book?! Bloody hell, I didn't know that!! And btw, I totally loved the movie!! I went to watch it with my Mom last week and it was fabulous!! I just love Kristen Stewart!! She totally rocked in this movie, too!! :) :) And what a beautiful signed copy!! Enjoy all this awesomeness Carina!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It became a book after the movie :D They made the movie; then the book ;D Me too. <3 Thank you so much :D

      Delete
  6. OMG you always get some awesome books. I got approved to read Defiance too from Edleweiss. I read those first few books from the Black dagger brotherhood & they WERE AMAZING!!! you gotta read them.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul Carina! I can't wait to hear what you think of Snow White & the Huntsman. I've been hearing good things about the film and wonder if the book is any good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a fantastic week! I love Ashes, too. It's such a great book and that cover is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing haul. I want the snow white book. I loveedddd the movie, too. So good.

    I haven't heard of Kiss the Morning Star but will look it up. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way she signed your book!!! That's is soo cute! :) Enjoy all the books you got this week! Check out what's IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad the book arrived safely, and I hope you enjoy, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)