Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

This was a good week. I got my ARC of Legend! And I read it. And it was amazing. <3 (Review here on my blog) I got The Mortal Instruments Gift Set; since I can never have too many copies of those :D lol. And I FINALLY got the Clockwork Angel special paperback edition that got shipped ages ago. I have read the book though, a long time ago :) I also got The Twilight Graphic Novel 2. Since I have the first one ;p And I also got Hereafter in paperback. Because I loved that book. And I needed it in paperback too (A)


pre-order it here

buy it here


buy it here


buy it here or here

buy it here or here

In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme made by The Story Siren :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week! I've only read The City of Bones so i really need to catch up lol. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul. wow! The Mortal Instruments series. Those books are amazing. And Hereafter looks amazing.
    Happy reading!

    In my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week! I really want Hereafter and The Mortal Instruments series. I hope you enjoy your haul :)

    New follower - I really like your blog :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legend looks like it will be good. Excellent selection of books. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Legend was a fantastic read! Hope you enjoy it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I got the Twilight Graphic Novel too. Loved it. I still need to read Clockwork Angel.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)