Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

This story is worth a 4 star at least, the characters too, but I didn't like the writing so much. Therefore, to me, it is only a three star. But don't let that fool you, because this was a very great book :)

I loved the plot, the witches, and the old time it was set in. I also really liked Lexi. She was strong, and kind, and just awesome. And her little sister, Wren, was just too adorable. I also kind of liked her mother. She would have been more amazing back when her father was there.

I did however, not like Otto at all. And I HATED Tyler. Very much. Otto got a tiny, tiny bit better at the ending, but that did not excuse what he did at all. And I hated the ending Tyler got. He should not have been living. Not saying why though, because that would be spoilery ;)

I did love Cole though. <3 But I am sad that we never learned his real name. I also wish he wasn't so.. skinny (A) But that don't really matter. Because he was kind, and protective, and so cute. I found the almost romance to be very sweet. Just wished there was more :)

Overall, this is a book worth reading. And if you haven't done so yet, then you really should :)

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I also like your Near Witch review. I'm curious about you hating the guys:D I have the netgalley, but still need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D lol, you'll see when you read it ;) it is an awesome book. But yeah, many of the guys were bad (A) ;p

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)