Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Between by Jessica Warman

This book was interesting. It wasn't the best book I have read, but it wasn't bad either :) There was just too little romance. None, actually. Not really. And that made me a bit sad, but the book was good without it :)

I found the plot to be great, about a dead girl looking to find out how and why she died. Plus she didn't do it alone; I liked Alex :) Also liked how things ended with him. The mystery in this book was good, it made me nervous many times. But also happy at other times.

Although for me it was easy to see from the beginning who the murderer(s) was. The lead character was a bit of a bitch, as they say in the book. But I believe she was just hurting, I mean, she had a good reason for being the way she was. And it was very high school.

Anyway, I do recommend that you read this book, even if the romance wasn't really there :) Because the book was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)