Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

I just finished reading this book for the second time; to get ready for Silence :) I think I liked it even more this time around; since I have read so many books after the first time.

I love Patch the most in these books, he is kind of.. perfect. I like the whole bad boy thing he has going ;) And I really, really love the fallen angel thing. Found that to be very appealing and interesting. I have no good way to describe Patch, other than the fact that I love him. So much.

I kind of like Nora, at least in the first book, hate her in the second though. But she isn't as bad in this one :) And I just adore Patch and Nora together. <3 I also really like Vee, kind of. She was awesome, except for the parts where she was hating on Patch ;p but that wasn't entirely her fault, so I forgive her for that.

I really loved the plot line. And the plot will get better later on, except for the parts I found to be most important :\

I don't want to say too much about this book, but I really did love it. And I know that you will too :) So if you haven't read it yet, get to it!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Patch too! Doesnt everyone like Patch?! I can't wait to read Silence it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)