Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Enclave by Ann Aguirre

This book could have been worthy of a five star, if it hadn't ended so badly. It started out so great, the plot was amazing, and I loved the characters. And the world it was set in. Loved the whole underground thing they had going. Although I wasn't that much in love with the rules they had ;p

I fell in love with Fade right away. And I thought Deuce was falling in love with him too. But apparently not. Since she seemed to just move on when a new guy appeared near the end. And she kissed him! I hated it. Every second of it. Because he was not a good guy. He hurt so many. And he hurt Fade. But she didn't seem to care about that at all. Which is why this book is not one of my favorites.

And also, near the end, there was these huge time jumps, where no one seemed to talk at all. And that made me sad. Since the book started out so good. And then it ended with a huge cliffhanger. I am kind of looking forward to the next book, but only if Fade and Deuce is together. Otherwise I don't think I'll like it.

But, if you do not mind love triangles, you should read this book. Because other than that, is is amazing! :)


Update: Newer and better review of the book can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)