Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #264

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

A CONJURING OF LIGHT (Shades of Magic #3) 
BY V. E. SCHWAB

Goodreads Description:

The battle between four magical Londons comes to a head in this stunning finale to the New York Times bestselling Shades of Magic trilogy by rising star V. E. Schwab

London's fall and kingdoms rise while darkness sweeps the Maresh Empire—and the fraught balance of magic blossoms into dangerous territory while heroes and foes struggle alike. The direct sequel to A Gathering of Shadows, and the final book in the Shades of Magic epic fantasy series, A Conjuring of Light sees Schwab reach a thrilling culmination concerning the fate of beloved protagonists—and old enemies.
 




Hardcover, 592 pages
Expected publication: February 21st 2017 by Tor Books
Pre-Order here and here

Is it cheating to have this one as my pick when I haven't read book two yet? lol :D I think not. Because, gosh, I loved book one SO MUCH. And I was just too nervous to read book two when it came out. Ack. And now this one is almost out too, and I am just going to wait until February to re-read book one and finally read book two :) I'm so nervous about this final book. Yet beyond excited too. I adore Victoria. And I think she will make A Conjuring of Light be amazing. Eee. Cannot wait to read it. Also, it's so gorgeous.
What are you waiting for on this magical Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't actually read any Schwab books yet... *hides*

    BUT! I really want to! They sound awesome! I hope you love this one ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this one, too even though I haven't read the second book to the series.

    Happy reading, C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's cheating! You can still be excited for a book when you haven't read the previous books! :D Like me---I'm excited for this to come out and I haven't read ANY of them lol. When they're all out, I can tear through the series all at once! :D Hope you enjoy books two and three, Carina! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you're good! You need to read AGOS though. It is amazing. The cliffhanger was pretty painful BUT I'm sure this book will redeem the series. I can't wait to read this book as well.

    Have a great weekend, Carina! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)