Friday, November 18, 2016

Book Collection Break


Starting today I'm taking a break from posting my book collections for a few months. Not because I want to, but because it is winter time here in Norway, and for a time we will have no sun at all. Meaning I don't have enough daylight to take pictures of my collections. Aw. I also need time to make my collections grow a bit, haha :) And figure out which books to share pictures of next. I still have some left :D But yeah. Not posting again until February sometime, I think. Will have to see when it will be light enough. Thank you all for commenting on my posts and looking at my collections :D I truly love sharing pictures of all my books.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. I'll miss looking at your gorgeous books, but I totally understand! Days are getting shorter and shorter up here in Canada as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)