Friday, November 11, 2016

Book Collection #37


37th week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting all my collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know. I love my books.

Books by Courtney Summers.
 
Eee, I adore Courtney. She's all kinds of awesome and I adore the books of hers I have read so far too. I also love how we both love Supernatural a bunch, hih. I own all of her books. Though I'm missing one of them alone, but I have the double version. So far I have only read This is Not a Test and All the Rage. But gosh, I loved those two books. Eee. I haven't read her other books yet because it isn't truly my genre, but I also adore Courtney, and I do think I will like her other three books. I must read them soon. I'm excited. Wishing I had her other ARCs too, but so pleased about having one of them. Eee. I also have one This if Not a Test personalized to me, which just means the most. Also, small note. The color of these pictures ended up being all wrong, because the sun is leaving for the winter, and gah. Daylight is just about gone. Will most likely be starting my break next week. Either way, though, I do like these despite the weird light.



2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful collection. I'm ashamed to say I haven't read any of these! I need to pick one up soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection, as always! Where do you find the room to store all of your books? XD

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)