Saturday, November 12, 2016

In My Mailbox #263

This have been a bad week for everyone. I never thought someone that awful could ever win in the US. So disappointed in so many of the people there. And so sorry for the rest of you :( And I fear for the rest of the world too. Sigh. Oh, well. Enough about all of that. I had a sort of good week. I only managed to read one book, but it was Heartless, and so I'm more than okay with reading only one book :) Bad part, though, is that I'm 19 books away from completing my goal of 100 books read this year. I don't think I will make it. So so sad about it. Aw. But my health have been awful this year. Still is. And reading it just so hard. Aw. Hoping it will be better soon. I'm mostly just distracted playing Pokemon GO, which I will never get tired of. And also playing the Trolls game on my iPad. I can't stop playing it. Ugh. Still behind on everything, but starting to have the time to catch up. I hope :) I did get some gorgeous mail this week, eee, and waiting on two precious ARCs that I'm getting from a friend and from a trade, and oh god, I'm the most excited. I just hope I will be feeling better next week. Still haven't gotten medicine, after it got cancelled weeks ago, and yeah. Not feeling good. Still waiting for appointment. Ugh. Anyway. I managed to blog a little bit this week :) This week I'm waiting on The Shadow Cipher :) My newest Book Collection is books by Courtney Summers. <3 Then I posted my review of Heartless. <3 Eee. I probably won't post another book collection post until February sometime, since the daylight these days is really low. My collection this week was with a case of bad lighting. Aw. But I got lucky with my picture below. Hmph. Yet not lucky a few days ago. How rude. It is now almost the time where we have no sun at all for some weeks. How depressing. But so excited for Christmas :D Eee. Love that it is almost December already.




Trolls. I can't help it. I now want every single book from this movie. Ack. And toys. And everything. Cute.
Heartless. Eeee! FINALLY MINE :D My precious hardcovers. <3 Wishing I had it signed to me too. Aw.
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy. One of more have arrived :D Haven't read these stories yet. <3
Heartfire. I adored book one. So much. I must re-read it so that I can finally finish this stunning trilogy :D
Gemina. Eee, my UK finished copy have finally arrived. <3 Sigh. It is so tiny. Ack! And gorgeous. Love.
Moana. Another gorgeous book from this upcoming movie. Gosh, I simply cannot wait for it. Eee. Excited.
Heartless. Gorgeous audio version of this book. Eee. I loved Heartless so much. Will listen to it one day.
Movies. A few movies I just had to buy, hih. Just watched The Witch.. it was pretty awful. Disappointed.


More Instagram photos here. <3

6 comments:

  1. :( I don't think I'll get over it soon. I just can't believe there are so many people in the States who think that his brand of hate is normal. ;,(

    Anyway, happy reading and enjoy your books, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I bet the Heartless audio is amazing!! Is it the same reader at the Lunar Chronicle books (Rebecca Solar)? I still haven't gotten a copy of the Alice Through the Looking Glass movie. I loved it so hopefully I can grab one soon.

    Yea this week has been so unbelievable and scary and sad here in the US. I'm just here praying for everyone's safety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still unbelievable what happened there in the US.. Let's hope it's not going to be as terrible as it looks? I recently got my copy from Heartless and I'm dying to get started!

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having some health problems as well. It was shocking to see who won the election. I was deeply perturbed by the result. You got some great books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. The election was a shock and now so many people are in fear. That guy is just horrible! I'm sorry to hear your health has been bad, Corina. I hope you feel better soon! Nice to hear you enjoyed Heartless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I will be anything short of angry for quite some time. This election was pure awful, no way around that!

    I'm loving the Heartless love. I can't wait to see the ARCs you're waiting to receive!

    Have a great week, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)