Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #237

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

HEARTLESS BY MARISSA MEYER

Goodreads Description:

Long before she was the terror of Wonderland — the infamous Queen of Hearts — she was just a girl who wanted to fall in love.

Catherine may be one of the most desired girls in Wonderland, and a favorite of the yet-unmarried King of Hearts, but her interests lie elsewhere. A talented baker, all she wants is to open a shop with her best friend and supply the Kingdom of Hearts with delectable pastries and confections. But according to her mother, such a goal is unthinkable for the young woman who could be the next Queen.

At a royal ball where Cath is expected to receive the king's marriage proposal, she meets Jest, the handsome and mysterious court joker. For the first time, she feels the pull of true attraction. At the risk of offending the King and infuriating her parents, she and Jest enter into an intense, secret courtship.

Cath is determined to define her own destiny and fall in love on her terms. But in a land thriving with magic, madness, and monsters, fate has other plans.


Hardcover, 416 pages
Expected publication: November 8th 2016 by Feiwel and Friends
Pre-Order here and here

I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book already, lol. And it still isn't out until November. Sobs. I would do anything, anything to be able to get a print ARC of this book. For my big, very lovely, collection, which you can see here :D I need Heartless. I need it more than anything. Gosh. I just love Marissa Meyer so much. Her books have all been perfect to me. And I know I am going to love Heartless so, so much. It's going to be perfect. Sniffs. I want to read it so badly. Oh, I can't stand waiting. Sobs.
What are you waiting for on this heartless Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. I really hope you get one of these, Carina!! You are such a devoted fan of Marissa's, I can't think of anyone that deserves it more! :D Like you, this is one of my most anticipated reads this year---one of my favorite authors reimagining the classic story that is closest to my heart. I can't wait to see what she does with Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! So excited for this one!! Waiting truly sucks!
    Hope you're doing well sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading Cinder, I told myself I will read anything Marissa Meyer writes. SO EXCITED FOR THIS!! (but that cover though... not that it's bad but it just isn't that beautiful.. and that release date though.. ugh.).

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read many Marissa Meyer books yet (although I always want to, they're great) but this one piqued my interest.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get your hands on this soon, Carina! I have yet to read a Marissa Meyer book, but I know everyone loves her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is new to me! Thanks for sharing!
    (New Bloglovin Follower)


    Have a wonderful week! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious about this one, though I'm not sure if I'm curious enough to want to read it, if that makes sense! I have only read Cinder by Meyer. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have ARCs of this book floating around. No way anyone's ever going to send me one. Lol. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)