Friday, April 8, 2016

Book Collection #6

 
Sixth week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine, and if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)



Books by Elizabeth Fama.

I love Beth so much. She's the kindest person and such an amazing author. I have loved her three books so far. I cannot wait to know what she is writing next. Eee. It feels like forever since I read Monstrous Beauty, cannot wait to re-read it soonish. And Plus One too. Super excited. Adore these books so much.



8 comments:

  1. Love your obsession with your favourite authors! I'm jealous of your collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous collection, Carina!! Man, those paperback copies of Monstrous Beauty are stunning, especially the spines. :) Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own hardcovers of both Plus One & Monstruos Beauty, but I still need to read them!
    Gorgeous collection, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What interesting covers! I love looking at your collections. :) Awesome that the author wrote you a personal sticky note with info on it!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh your collections are so impressive! I'm working hard this year to read the books I have and make everything I own--bookwise, at least--be something I really want to keep. I need that precious space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooOOOooo!! So much pretty :) Sadly, I have not read any of her books yet, but I def want to! And I love all those sweet notes that Beth has left you in your editions of Plus One :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I haven't read these either but they're on my tbr shelf! I love that the author left you such sweet notes in there too :D Thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read these books, but omigosh what I pretty collection! I love these collection posts, so thank you for sharing them! ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)