Friday, April 15, 2016

Book Collection #7


Seventh week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine, and if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)



Books by Rainbow Rowell

I have only read three books by this author so far, ack, but I loved Eleanor & Park + Fangirl + Carry On so, so much. And I cannot wait to read Landline and Attachments and Kindred Spirits and My True Love Gave to Me as well soonish. I simply adore Rainbow. She's amazing. I cannot wait to read more by her. Carry On is my favorite book by her so far, and gosh, I love it the most. Simon and Baz are the best.



2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Rainbow Rowell fan, so this is a jealousy-inducing collection. Sigh. Love, love this, Carina! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED Fangirl and can NOT wait to read Carry On! Your collection is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for sharing the pretty :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)