Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #235

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

NEVER EVER BY SARA SAEDI

Goodreads Description:

Wylie Dalton didn’t believe in fairy tales or love at first sight.
Then she met a real-life Peter Pan.
When Wylie encounters Phinn—confident, mature, and devastatingly handsome—at a party the night before her brother goes to juvie, she can’t believe how fast she falls for him. And that’s before he shows her how to fly.

Soon Wylie and her brothers find themselves whisked away to a mysterious tropical island off the coast of New York City where nobody ages beyond seventeen and life is a constant party. Wylie’s in heaven: now her brother won’t go to jail and she can escape her over-scheduled life with all its woes and responsibilities—permanently.

But the deeper Wylie falls for Phinn, the more she begins to discover has been kept from her and her brothers. Somebody on the island has been lying to her, but the truth can’t stay hidden forever.


Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: June 21st 2016 by Viking Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here

I wouldn't usually look at a book like this one. But I did. And I am so glad that I did so. Because oh, this book sounds amazing. And it looks so so gorgeous. I have been trying to get this on Edelweiss since December, but publisher still haven't approved or declined me. Ugh. Getting tired of waiting. But soon it will be published, at least :) I'm so curious about it. Just hope romance will be the very best, hih :)
What are you waiting for on this never Wednesday?

9 comments:

  1. I love peter-pan retellings and this sounds so intriguing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this one--but I'm also a bit worried it will read a little too contemp for my taste! I hope not, though! It looks really good. Glad to hear you're excited for this one, too, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick-- hope you enjoy and have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound really good. I've never read a Peter Pan retelling before. I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll enjoy your pick, C!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe I remember seeing this book around! I'd not paid much attention to it, though I love the cover and the concept. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Carina. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't even heard of this book before your post Carina, and I have to agree it has me intrigued! The cover is also pretty epic! I hope you get approved soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really sounds good ~ Hope you enjoy reading it!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know me and my love for fairytales, so I can't wait to get my hands on this one :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)