Friday, April 29, 2016

Book Collection #9


Ninth week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine, and if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)


Books by Kendare Blake

Oh, I adore Kendare. Her books are amazing. And she is so kind. I simply cannot wait to read her new books too, eee. I simply love my collection of her books. Just wishing I had more than just the ARC of Mortal Gods; wishing to own them all. As I adore all of these books so so much. They are just stunning.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely collection^^ I have yet to read anything by Kendare Blake but obviously I need to get on that XD Thanks for sharing as always ♥ Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! Great collection, Carina. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)