Friday, April 22, 2016

Book Collection #8


Eight week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine, and if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)


Books by Claire Legrand

Gosh, I love Claire so much. She is the kindest person, and she writes the most stunning books. I have read and loved them all. And I love my collection the very most. Still looking for ARCs of Cavendish and Year of Shadows, plus her newest one, Foxheart. I want that one the very most. Oh. I did not include the two books that Claire only has one story in, because I feel like those don't count. But I own those too, lol. Just, yeah. I own no signed books, but I'm getting many in May, and I cannot wait. Once Foxheart publishes, I will post a newer collection picture too. Also, I own a bunch of gorgeous swag by Claire too.



4 comments:

  1. OMG Carina, this is so gorgeous. Claire Legrand really does get the most beautiful covers for all her books across all genres. I hope you get the few that you are missing soon--especially Foxheart. My son and I are both so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Clair Legrand *hides* But I swear ALL her books are on my tbr shelf. She's the kind of author I just know I'll love! GORGEOUS collection^^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I still haven't read my copy of Winterspell, but there'd been so many not-so good feedbacks about it. I don't know. Love this, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty! The only Legrand book I've read was Winterspell and I haaaated the book. But that's okay, I'll try again with that MG one.

    Have a fantastic week, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)