Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #29

05/09 Update: Did a little mistake sharing my WoW this week. This is last weeks post :) My Waiting of Wednesday for today is HERE. :) 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION BY KAMI GARCIA & MARGARET 

Goodreads Description:

Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?

Ethan Wate has spent most of his life longing to escape the stiflingly small Southern town of Gatlin. He never thought he would meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, who unveiled a secretive, powerful, and cursed side of Gatlin, hidden in plain sight. And he never could have expected that he would be forced to leave behind everyone and everything he cares about. So when Ethan awakes after the chilling events of the Eighteenth Moon, he has only one goal: to find a way to return to Lena and the ones he loves.

Back in Gatlin, Lena is making her own bargains for Ethan's return, vowing to do whatever it takes -- even if that means trusting old enemies or risking the lives of the family and friends Ethan left to protect.

Worlds apart, Ethan and Lena must once again work together to rewrite their fate, in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series.


Hardcover
Expected publication: October 23rd 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here.

I cannot wait for this book! It isn't long ago that I read the first three books in this series; and I loved them. But omg, book three ends so bad. But! With this summary I have high hope ;) Can't wait!
What are you waiting for?

Also? Did you all enter my international giveaway? :D You can choose one YA paperback.
Lots of amazing books to choose from. <3 Ends May 11th. Two winners. Enter HERE.

18 comments:

  1. Sounds tempting! Hope you love it when it comes....Here's
    MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I totally love the series no matter how emo it gets. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover and the synopsis makes it sound so interesting - I wonder what both of them do to find their way back to each other?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the horrible cliff-hanger they left us with in Beautiful Chaos... Beautiful Redemption needs to come out FASTER. I need to find out what happened to "you know who" at the end. Great Choice!

    Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a signed copy of the second one that I have got to read! I know soooo many people love this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! your choice, sounds great.

      http://tributebooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

      Delete
  6. I still haven't read book two and three, but I really enjoyed book one. Great pick! I really need to pick this series up again!
    Em
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just too bad I still need to read the first book, Beautiful Creatures and the next two still need to be published by local publisher at my country /facepalm/ i feel like left behind ;A; I should start to read this series soon
    Anyway,great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so many great things about this series! I really need to read the first 3. The cover of this one is so pretty, though. I'm definitely going to be picking up the first book soon. =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sort of lost interest in the series, but I may have to read it anyway and find out. Thanks for sharing it.
    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice!! I added it to my TBR list. I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi :) I love your blog!!

    My WoW


    -Riya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to read the other books, but I love the covers <3

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-12-erin-jade-lange.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this series, but I love the cover! I'm definitely interested in checking out the other books in this series now. Thanks for sharing :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never finished the first book lol It was good but long so I had to return it to the library. I wanted to start the series again sometime. Sounds like some crazy things have been happening in the series.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Hangs head in shame* - I haven't read this series yet, lol. Love the covers for these, I have to say. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am ashamed as well..I have yet to start this series also. :( Hubby has read them and absolutely loves them!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not read the Beautiful Creatures series yet even though I have heard a lot about it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)