Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #30

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

RENEGADE BY J. A. SOUDERS

Goodreads Description.

Since the age of three, sixteen-year-old Evelyn Winters has been trained to be Daughter of the People in the underwater utopia known as Elysium. Selected from hundreds of children for her ideal genes all her life she’s thought that everything was perfect; her world. Her people. The Law.

But when Gavin Hunter, a Surface Dweller, accidentally stumbles into their secluded little world, she’s forced to come to a startling realization: everything she knows is a lie. Her memories have been altered. Her mind and body aren’t under her own control. And the person she knows as Mother is a monster.

Together with Gavin she plans her escape, only to learn that her own mind is a ticking time bomb... and Mother has one last secret that will destroy them all.


Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: November 13th 2012 by Tor Teen
Pre-Order here.

I think this sounds like an amazing book. It has an interesting cover; and I love the summary! It seems really unique and great. Plus I hope there will be an awesome romance ;D Hopefully :)
What are you waiting for?

Also! My giveaway ends in less than two days :D It is open to everyone. There will be two winners.
You can enter it here.

11 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on this one too! I like the idea of her being trained to be the daughter of the people until this boy stumbles upon her. Sounds like a great romance and lots of mysteries and secrets from Evelyn's people.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this one it sounds really good i'm TBR-ing it thanks for sharing. Wanna see my WOW click on my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower! Never heard of this one but the cover is gorgeous and it sounds terrific! Hopping thru on WOW. Come see what my WOW is this week! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of this one- will be checking it out!

    My WoW: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds really interesting! I am adding this to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is beautiful and it sounds really great. Great pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower, I really want to read this one the storyline sounds great and I love the cover, great pick, my WOW

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this! The cover is gorgeous and it sounds amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! This books sounds very good! Will check it out for sure :P

    ~Beatriz

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)