Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #19

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today my teaser is from Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris. <3 I read this on Sunday. But I loved it so much. And I needed to post a teaser from it :D Might read a different book today; but still just posting this one teaser. :) Because it is so good. You can read my review of Unraveling here. <3 My teaser is a bit long, and very sweet and romantic. What you don't know is what evil things that happens after ;)
What are you reading?




I smile, and that's all it takes. He leans forward and our lips touch, and it's like his lips were made to fit around mine. His arms tighten around me, and I reach up to the back of his neck and pull him into me. Our lips part, out tongues touch, and I taste him until a sigh escapes with my breath. 
Ben pulls back just a fraction of an inch so our foreheads are touching, and his lips smile against mine.
 "This was perfect," I whisper. He closes his eyes, and his voice is quiet, like the words are 
simply being exhaled. "It was better than perfect." ~ page 183

13 comments:

  1. *_* If this wasn't already on my tbr, it would be right about now. Awesome teaser, thanks for sharing! =)
    My teaser this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice kissing scene. Very romantic.
    My Teaser is from The Warden's Lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love that scene! I loved all the romantic scenes in this book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I think I should grab a copy of this now. ;D

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A romantic teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous teaser! I have this one and can't wait to read it.

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...great teaser!! I love it! Can't wait to read this one :) My TT is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-girl-in-steel-corset-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww very sweet teaser! Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/teaser-tuesday-19/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)