Friday, June 17, 2016

Book Collection #16


16th week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting all my collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know. I love my books.






I adore these books. They are beyond beautiful. Ahh. And I'm feeling so lucky to have all the editions. I have both ARCs, eee. And all three Australian finished copies. They are all just so stunning. I adored book one and two, but have yet to read the third one, ahh, but doing so very soon. Plus these two authors are pretty amazing. I own other books by them, but this is just their books together. Can't wait for more.



2 comments:

  1. I've always loved these covers! Gorgeous collection, C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series will always have some of my favorite covers. Seriously, Disney outdid themselves each time! I love your editions and hope you will continue collecting. :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)