Saturday, June 18, 2016

In My Mailbox #242

More books in the mail this week :D Yay. But still waiting on some things that seem to be lost.. ahh. I hate waiting, lol. It better arrive next week. Fingers crossed :) But still. So happy about all the things I got this week :D No pop figures, but only because they are slow to arrive.. hahaha. I'm getting so many, still :) This week I read three books. YAY! And I'm currently reading The Book Thief :) But reading it so slow, as I'm not feeling the best this weekend. Sigh. But I shall finish it by tomorrow. I shall. This week I blogged a bunch. Sort of. I posted my review of What the Dead Want :) I posted a Top Ten Tuesday :D Yay! I posted my review of The Masked Truth. <3 This week I'm waiting on The Bronze Key :D I posted my review of Between Shades of Gray :) Then my newest Book Collection is books by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. <3 I had a good week. Just a bit exhausted. And not feeling the best. Finally, though, more medicine this Tuesday. Hope it will make me feel better :) And ohh. I got accepted for the UK ARC of The Shadow Hour on Netgalley :D Yay! But I was told a week before that that I'm getting the print version in the mail, so waiting for that. <3 I'm excited. Shall re-read The Girl at Midnight first, though :) Can't wait.



Gemina. EEE! Thank you so much Andye :D I LOVED Gemina. SO thrilled to have the US ARC too :D
My Lady Jane. Finally got my hardcover :D YAY! Signed one next month. <3 So pretty. I loved this one.
The Vanishing Throne. Eee, finally out in the US :D This book is amazing. This hardcover is so gorgeous.
These Broken Stars. Finally got to buy the AUS version :D So pretty. But ahh, edition 10 or 11 o.O lol.
Between Shades of Gray. I won a contest from Suzanne, and I picked this one :D Finally read it. Liked it.
Zootopia. Yay for more books from this awesome movie :D I need them all, lol. Cutest erasers included.
Everest. Saw this movie at the store. I had to get it. I'm so curious about it. Fingers crossed I'll love it :)
Carrie Ryan Swag. Oh my gosh, so gorgeous. Thank you so, so much Carrie :D This was the best gift. <3 All the hugs. I adored her middle grade series the most. So amazing. Loved her newest YA book too :D


More Instagram photos here. <3

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you got lots of goodies in your mailbox. So fun to see what came in the mail. I still need to see Zootopia. I just had someone tell me about it yesterday and then I see books related to the series here. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul, C! I hope you'll enjoy all the books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about Gemina. The vanishing throne was so good :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaasss, lovely book haul! I loved The Vanishing Throne so much, and of course, These Broken Stars. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Carina! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of awesome books indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)