Saturday, June 4, 2016

In My Mailbox #240

I have had a busy week. Not feeling the best, but yeah. I read some awesome books, and I've been busy with my new laptop, which I'm learning to love a lot. It's awesome. Still getting used to how my blog looks, but just writing my new posts the way it looks right on this new laptop :) Despite every old post now looking wrong for me. Ugh. But yeah. I'm okay with it. Because my new laptop is simply awesome. <3 I didn't get all the much mail this week, but I got Gemina, and that means THE MOST to me :D Ahhh. All the love. Currently re-reading Illuminae, so book recommendation for that will be up later today, hopefully :) This week I posted my review of Blood For Blood. <3 Which I loved so much. This week I'm waiting on Yesternight :D And then I read The Safest Lies, which I also loved. Yess. Then I shared the lovely UK cover for Nevernight. <3 This week my Book Collection post is books by Rachel Hartman :D This week I also watched the newest Alice movie, and I liked it a whole bunch. It was pretty amazing :) You seen it?



Zootopia. I love getting more books from this awesome movie, lol. Still missing a bunch :D So so cute.
Gemina. Oh my gooosh :D Thank you SO MUCH Cailin at Rock the Boat UK for this GORGEOUS book :D Ahhhh. I'm SO excited :D Re-reading Illuminae now, then reading this one. <3 I can't wait. So happy.
The Lion Guard. I haven't had time to watch this and the show yet, but one day :D I love The Lion King.
The Good Dinosaur. Finally this movie came out here in Norway too. I love it oh so much. <3 In English :)
Ant-Man Pop. I didn't fully love this movie, but I wanted this giant pop even so, hih :D It is so awesome.
Harrry Potter Pop. Eee, finally got these :D Cedric! My love. <3 Just missing one Harry, soon mine :)


More Instagram photos here. <3

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having a terrible week, but hey, at least you got one of your most anticipated reads in the mail! Score. :)

    Happy reading, and I hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always awesome to get some books that you want. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I want Gemina so bad right noow! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)