Saturday, June 25, 2016

In My Mailbox #243

This have been a difficult week. I have been so exhausted after my hospital visit, so have been napping a lot and just relaxing. And so I haven't read much at all. It took me around four days to read The Book Thief. Sigh. And I'm so tired all the time. And behind on all commenting. But I'm working on it. Just hoping to start feeling better :) But despite feeling so crappy, I do have some awesome news. Today we got our new Lay-z-spa Miami. And I am so so excited to start using it :D I love bathing. I love hottubs, lol. Tomorrow it shall be warm enough. So I shall spend a lot of time doing that :) But I do hope to start reading more shortly too. I just need to start feeling better. Hmph. Anyway. I did blog a little bit this week :) I posted my review of The Book Thief :) Which I enjoyed. I posted a new Top Ten Tuesday :D With my favorite books this year. And this week I'm waiting on United. <3 My newest Book Collection post is books by Marie Rutkoski. Eee :D I also got a bunch of stunning mail this week. I love it all so much. <3 Ahh.



Lady Midnight. Finally got the international paperback edition :D Love. But aw, 2nd edition. Sad face, lol.
Nevernight. EEE! Thank you so much Katie at the UK pub :D I LOVE this book. The most. So perfect.
Never Ever. I'm so curious about this one. Excited to read it. But I am worried about that ending.. oh.
Six of Crows. Yay for new UK paperback edition :D This book is so awesome. And oh so gorgeous. Sigh.
Grischa 2. German paperback edition of book two :D I own the first one. And the hardcovers. So pretty.
Let the Sky Fall. Finally got to buy this new paperback edition after they sent me the wrong one :) Love.
Prodigy. Eee, I love these books. Love that they are now in graphic novel format too. Sigh. It's gorgeous.
The Winner's Kiss. Finally got to buy this last one for my collection :D Yess. Expensive, but worth it.
Bukowski Plush. Ahh :D New ones. I love this brand. I love these plushes. They are so soft and perfect.
Pop Figures. I did not order Shrek, lol. But I do love him. More Game of Thrones pops too :D Love all.
Press Back Swag. YAY! Thank you so much Kristen. <3 These are gorgeous. Love the tattoos :D Pretty.
Zootopia. I got to buy these two pretty figures this week. Still missing a few, but aw. These are so cute.
Bookmarks. Eee :D More precious bookmarks. <3 They are the cutest. Shadow and Bone :D Ahhh. Mal.




Yesternight. EEE! I'm so happy to have gotten approved for this one on Edelweiss :D Thank you so much. <3 I do need the print ARC, though, to complete my gorgeous Cat Winters collection. <3 Just. Ahh. I cannot wait to read this one :D It shall happen next week for sure. I'm so excited to read it.





More Instagram photos here. <3

9 comments:

  1. Yesternight and Nevernight look good. Enjoy your books, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mail, Carina! I hope you'll enjoy them all. And yay for getting approved for Yesternight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that cover edition from Nevernight :) Such pretty artwork. I need to buy Never Ever soon, sounds great and I can't wait for Yesternight.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will be feeling better soon!
    Yay for awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh,OMG that Nevernight edition is just TO DIE FOR! I love all the little details inside the raven. Gorgeous. I am really hoping to get a copy of Yesternight---it looks so amazing. But, really, what Cat Winters book isn't? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I saw Yesternight and thought of you! I'm so glad you got it, Carina. I hope you have a better week this week! Then you can dive into a good book. =) I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better sweety-- never ever looks good, hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine you would be tired after your hospital visit. Resting sounds like just what you need. Looks like you got some great items in the mail. Awesome that you were approved for Yesternight! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)