Friday, June 24, 2016

Book Collection #17



17th week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting all my collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know. I love my books.



Books by Marie Rutkoski.

Gosh, I love these three books. I love them so, so much. The story of Kestrel and Arin is the very best. Sigh. I'm so happy with all of these. And I cannot wait to read more books by Marie. She's so awesome. I love that my collection is complete. Eee. Just missing the third book in paperback, that comes next year. I have both ARCs. And that ARC box. Swoon. It is empty in the pictures, though. Just missing some of the precious swag. Aw. One day, I shall have it all. I hope. Just. I love these books. So very much. The most.



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow. That is one massive collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol You really do seem to love them - so many copies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many editions! I'm currently working on getting the UK paperbacks as well as the US hardbacks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Gorgeous collection. You know, I'm not a huge fan of this series, but I was SO glad to see they finished out the series with matching hardcovers for all the fans and collectors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaaassssss, this is definitely one of my favorite collections of yours! You're literally not missing anything (that is published)! Nicely done. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those covers look so pretty together. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)