Friday, June 3, 2016

Book Collection #14


Fourteenth week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)


Books by Rachel Hartman.

Oh, how I adore these two books. Heh, I know, my collection is pretty big. But I just love them so much. And I wanted to buy all the editions of them. They are just so beautiful. Still missing a few, but maybe one day. I also treasure my ARC of Shadow Scale, and really looking for Seraphina ARC. I own no signed copies of these books. One day I hope it will be possible to buy signed copies. Fingers crossed for that.



2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE. I can still appreciate the covers even though i'm not really into these kind of books. Love this collection, C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have amazing covers but I don´t like this book. I was bored all the time :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)