Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #18

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today my teaser is from Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock. I read this book yesterday :D And omg. I loved it a whole lot. Posting my review a little after I post this post. I'm not sure if I will be reading anything today; so I'm posting teasers from this book. :) And I do love the teasers. <3 
My review of Hemlock can be read here. :)
What are you reading?


Kyle reached out and gently tilted my chin up, forcing me to meet his eyes. The expression 
in them was sad and a little broken. He swallowed. "Don't cry for me, Mac. Please don't." 
He leaned forward and rested his forehead against mine. "I'm not worth it." ~ page 139

And another one.

It wasn't hesitant or awkward of the way you'd kiss your best friend. It was soft and sure and full of heat. And it was the easiest thing for my lips to part, for me to reach up and pull him closer as his hands gently cupped my face and then trailed down my neck and along my shoulders.

22 comments:

  1. Pretty cover!
    I checked out the synopsis. This book looks interesting! Thanks for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so teased. Awesome choices. I can't wait to read this.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this book. I've heard many good things about this one. Great teaser! :D

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! Sometimes it is really hard to choose just one. I had the same problem picking only one from OUTLAW PLATOON.

    here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to read this book and I agree with Nash it is a gorgeous cover! PLUS your teaser rocks... Here is my Teaser Tuesdays I have dragons PLUS the book is free today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! wow! the teaser(s) sounds great! might as well check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww those teasers are soooo sweet! I definitely need to find out more about this one.

    My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the teasers!

    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-weekly-bookish-meme_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww... Amazing teasers! ^^ I wanted to read Hemlock before but now I want it even more. Thank you!


    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first one. I love when the hot guy shows vulnerability and emotion. I've heard great things about this book. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent teaser! I just started this one and already love it – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-struck-by-jennifer.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I really want to read this book, even more now after that great teaser. Thank you!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this does sound sad! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  14. New Follower. Love the teaser, I just added it to my ever growing TBR list on Goodreads. :-P
    --Jenese

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where do I sign up for a kiss like that

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must have this book NOW! Great teasers! :)

    Here’s my Throne of Glass teaser. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah. What a kiss! I love the description--touching and sensual. Good teaser.
    Mine is from Each Angel Burns.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A sad teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, super great teasers! I loved them both! I've had this book on my wishlist for a while but those quotes make me want to read it *now*!

    ReplyDelete
  20. eeeep, sounds really cute! Can't wait to read it!
    my teaser is from Clarity;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-clarity-by-kim.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. *squeals* . I can not wait to read this book. After I finish my current line up of books I am definitely going to read this one XD Thanks for the teaser.

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)