Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #16

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today my teaser is from Mirage by Kristi Cook! I am not currently reading this book; because I do not own an ARC of it. But I am a part of the Winterhaven Warriors, and our job is to get the word out about this awesome upcoming book :D Although, I must confess, I have not read Haven yet. But I own the hardcover and the paperback, and I am so excited to read it. Will start very, very soon :)
What are you reading? 


I must have dropped the barrier around my thoughts then, because I heard the sharp intake
of his breath, felt his fingers dig into my hips as he dragged me backward, pinning me against
the wall in the blink of an eye. ~ Mirage ARC, page 36

10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before. Nice teaser.
    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is new to me too. I like your teaser, especially "... fingers dig into my hips...." Good description.
    My teaser is from Deadly Pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this one, either, but it looks intriguing. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser I can just imagine where her thoughts went

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover and teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh great teaser! I definitely want to know what happens next. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo! What an intriguing teaser! I think I may have to pick this book up sometime :) GREAT CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I can't wait to read this book... I loved Haven :D
    Thank you for sharing this, Carina <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)