Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today my teaser is from Sweetly by Jackson Pearce :) I just finished reading this book today, and I really, really liked it :) It isn't as good as the first book; Sisters Red, but it is still so amazing :) Also including a teaser from Sisters Red that I loved :) My reviews of Sweetly and Sisters Red.
What are you reading?




His lips meet mine, tentatively at first, then hungrily, and I clutch at his shirt as it holding on to him will keep me from floating away into the thunderhead above. His hands run down my back, and one rests on my hip while the other tugs me closer, until I think I could melt into him because nothing has ever, ever felt so right. ~ page 202

9 comments:

  1. These are both interesting teasers! SISTERS RED and SWEETLY are two of my favorite books. I hope you like them too!

    My teaser is from AWAKE AT DAWN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I like the second one in particular. ;) I must get round to Sisters Red soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the one I love the most too ;) Hih. And yes! You must! :D Sisters Red is amazing. <3 So good :)

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely curious about the monsters they're planning to kill! Good choice for a teaser.
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Jackson Pierce but I really want too! I hope your enjoying both books! Here's my TT!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. so do u recomend that i should read it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes! :D Say so in my reviews of these books :) Both are amazing. <3

      Delete
  6. Great teasers! I like the second one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Yeah, I love the second one too ;) <3

      Delete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)