Thursday, April 18, 2013

Title Reveal: Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth

Early this morning we got more amazing news from the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth. Title for the third book! And ahh. I'm just so excited. Divergent is one of the best books. I just love it so much. And I can't wait to read how it all ends. Also. The movie is coming soon :D I cannot wait for that either. I mostly approve of the casting. I think. We'll see once we get some official stills :) Do you like the title?


ALLEGIANT


I kind of love this title. Although at first I had no idea what it meant (A) But that's what google is for, lol. And now I think it sounds amazing. And oh. I just cannot wait to read Allegiant :D Hoping it will have the most perfect ending to this amazing trilogy. And tons of Tobias. Yeah. I need lots more of him :) I also cannot wait to see the cover. Hoping it's even more gorgeous than Divergent and Insurgent :D


What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?


The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

My book recommendation of Divergent. My review of Insurgent. Both really old :)

6 comments:

  1. HOLY WOW!!! OMG OMG, finally <3 <3 I need to google the meaning too, though :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, amazing! I love the title!
    It didn't really rhime with the first two book, but the meaning was PERFECT!

    Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach!!!! I'm so looking forward to this book. Glad the title wasn't Detergent. haha. :)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title! And it is definitely one that makes me excited for the plot :D I can't wait to see what she is going to do with the story.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEK! I actually was right on Twitter when the link went up for the title reveal. It was one heck of a fangirling night. I'm so freaking excited it's not even funny! Admittedly, I haven't read Insurgent yet.. but I did look up the word Allegiant as well, and I really need to get on the sequel. Thanks for sharing, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series sounds so exciting. I have been wanting to read it for ages, but then I decided to wait until the last one is coming out and then I can read them back to back. I guess that is a plus of falling so far behind. What an interesting word/title!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)