Saturday, May 12, 2012

In My Mailbox #31

My mailbox might be a bit big this week as well. But omg. I love it so much. I love getting books and such. <3 It is the highlight of my days. And, well, most of the books I get are awesome! :D So good.
What did you get this week?


Eona Loved this book! And omg. The hardcover is stunning. So perfect. Loves it.
Eon I loved this book so much. Not prettier than the paperback; but still so gorgeous :D
The Hunt I loved this book. You can read my review here on my blog :) Such a pretty cover, too.
Struck I sort of liked this book. Either way though, I really wanted a hardcover of it :)
Hourglass Loved this book so much. <3 But needed another hardcover not for reading :D
Bitterblue Needed this copy of Bitterblue as well :D Huge paperback. Pretty, though :)
Revived I enjoyed this book. For the most part :) Review on my blog. Pretty cover :D
Sapphique - Incarceron These books looks awesome. So pretty as well; excited to read :)
Hereafter Official paperback! It is gorgeous. But a bit damaged :\ Really loved the book, though.
Hourglass Official paperback! Omg. I adored this book so much. And I LOVE the paperback!
Monsters of Men - The Ask and the Answer - The Knife of Never Letting Go Excited to read these :D
Tangled: Tales from the Tower Omg! I love this. So big and pretty. Still my favorite movie. :)
Bookmarks from Etsy. Ohh. I love these bookmarks. <3 They are so pretty :D
Kiss the Morning Star swag. These are awesome :D So pretty. <3 Got from Elissa :)


Buffy I have never seen one eposide of this show. Now I own them all :) Must watch soon.
The Lion King Norwegian book. Oh, this has such pretty pictures! I love it (A) <3
Underworld I have the first book in this series; but not read it yet. SO EXCITED THOUGH! :)

In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren.

15 comments:

  1. Revived looks so good! I love the cover =) Thanks for checking out my IMM!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books
    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! Wow! :) lucky u :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy The Hunt. I got the chance to read it off of Netgalley and really enjoyed it a lot. Great books thise week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Buffy is still one of my favorite shows everrr. ^_^ I loved Revived and Hereafter too. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Sweetie!! I love your mailbox!! So many awesome books <3 <3 I hope you'll like them all! And I love to bookmarks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a very BIG haul! 8D
    I really want to read Hereafter, Hourglass and Revived. I'm still waiting for my Hourglass copy to be arrived and I also have Incarceron in my TBR pile. Enjoy your new books, Carina ;)

    My IMM : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive haul! Hourglass has such a stunning cover, and the bookmarks are really cute. The Chaos Walking trilogy are fantastic books (I love anything by Patrick Ness and I cant wait for the prequel) read them straight away if you can and I promise you'll be hooked. Each one ends on a cliff hanger and I had to wait a year for each one when I first read them!

    Hope you enjoy all your books.

    Pop over to my IMM if you get a chance - http://peeringoverthepages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-4.html#comment-form

    Happy reading,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love checking out your IMMs! You always have such an awesome collection of goodies. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard good things about the ask and answer series huge mailbox, enjoy. Want to see what I got IMM click on my name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you had a great week! Buffy is so good! Probably one of the best shows ever. I have The Knife of Never Letting Go, but haven't read it yet.


    No IMM this week, but maybe you could check out my blog anyways?

    Enjoy your reading!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh em gee. This is like the mother-load of all book hauls, LOL.

    I spot a whole lot of awesomeness and yay for Hourglass being out in Paperback. I need to get that. I alsoo love those bookmarks. Fabuloussss!

    Happy Reading, Carina :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got Bitterblue yesterday :) I can't wait to start it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. New Follower i want Bitterblue, Struck and underworld soooooo bad . here is my IMM if you want to follow me back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-weeks-bookings-imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buffy never gets old! I hope you enjoy watching :D

    my IMM -> http://mariusreads.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)