Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #10

This week's topic is Top Ten Books That Broke Your Heart A Little

1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. This must be the only list where Clockwork Prince will be at the top for me. LOL. This book did so much more than just break me. It tore me up in pieces.
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. This book is so amazing, but there is a few things near the end that really broke my heart. A teaser of that heart-breaking time here.
3. Fire by Kristin Cashore. Amazing book. But so many deaths that broke my heart. And there was this one scene with a horse that really broke my heart. Still, so good.
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth. This is the most amazing book, but oh, there were so many scenes with Four that broke my heart. Which I really, really loved. <3
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. This book is so good. But it is also so sad. Especially near the end with Kai. But also all the way through, with the family parts.
6. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. I think the only time this book broke my heart was at the end. It was just so sad. But also so amazingly good.
7. A Million Suns by Beth Revis. Amazing book, but it also have so many sad parts. It broke my heart that Amy wasn't comfortable with telling Elder how much she hurt.
8. Legend by Marie Lu. This is such a good book, but it is also very heart breaking. So many deaths in this book that broke my heart. But, Day makes it all better. <3
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This book didn't break my heart that much. But, it really broke my heart with how the world treated Juliette.
10. Fracture by Megan Miranda. This book broke me. Such a good book, but it broke my heart so much. With the boy. And with what happened after the ice.


This was a good topic for me. When I started writing this list, I thought I would have so many different books to add, besides my top ten favorite books. Turns out I was wrong thinking that (A) lol. Have added a few lines about the sad parts, though :D
What is on your list?

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish :)

9 comments:

  1. Great picks, I agree with so many of them, but Legend especially sticks out. I was definitely crying during its conclusion because it really came full circle for Day and June. Gah, such a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be one of the best list I've seen for today!

    Drop by my Top 10?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-books-that-broke-my-heart-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork Prince broke my heart A LOT. That definitely deserves to be number one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divergent was such a great book, I can't wait to read the next one. I love your list. Here's my Top Ten
    Happy Reading!
    Cathy @ Addicted to Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read Divergent, and yes that was a little heartbreaking. I'm going to have to read the others ones. They are all on my "I need to read now" list.

    My Teaser Tuesday/Top Ten Tuesday post is here

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great books listed, Cinder, Divergent, A Million Suns

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-tuesdays-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO AGREE with Clockwork Prince and Divergent!! Still need to read the others :P :P Amazing list Carina!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)