Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today my teaser is from Legend by Marie Lu. Which I just finished re-reading. <3 I love that book so much. And it is a must read for everyone! Will post a book recommendation for it in a few minutes :)What are you reading?




Then there's a voice telling me to get up. When I look to my side, I see a boy holding out his hand to me. He has bright blue eyes, dirt on his face, and a beat-up old cap on, and at this moment, I think he might be the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. ~ page 109

3 comments:

  1. I totally want to read this book. Great teaser. I am glad you loved it. I have heard really good things about this one.

    My Teaser Tuesday/Top Ten Tuesday post is here

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this book quite a few times on the Teaser posts, so it definitely must be worth reading. Loved the Teaser you chose.
    Here's mine: Sandy’s Teaser

    (Sorry to hear you're feeling ill.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really good book--we both loved it!

    Here's ours:
    http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-teasers-sophie-and-every-day.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)