Sunday, February 12, 2012

Review: Vanish by Sophie Jordan

I wasn't even supposed to read these books yet. But it's Sunday, and I was so bored, and so excited to read Firelight, and I picked it up. And omg. I love these books. Well, I love this book a little less, but still :D

I don't know how to rate this book. It sucked me in just like the first one did, and I still love the writing, and some of the characters, but there is this one thing I hated more than anything. The love triangle.

It isn't even really that big, but it kind of means so much more. I still love Will more than anything. And I hate love triangles with a passion. The thing about this one, it didn't really make much sense. I found Cassian to be an asshole. And I never saw that thing that made Jacinda change her mind about that fact.

This book is a lot more scary than the first. Lots of bad things happen. Bad things that I did not like. But I still like reading about it (A) I found the story to be very catching and believing. And that is worthy of a fire star. But. Because of the stupid triangle that made no sense.

I just don't like triangles because to me, it don't make sense. If you really, really love someone, how can you even think about getting involved with someone else? I just don't get it. And I just didn't like Cassian. Not like the way that I love and adore Will. <3 I liked Tamra, Jacinda's sister, much more in this book. She got a little better ;)

Anyway, I am DYING for the next book. I need it. Right now, please. I just wish it won't end bad. And that there will NOT be any more feelings between Jacinda and Cassian. I will not allow it. And I just wish for lots more of Jacinda and Will. <3

If you haven't read these books yet, you really should do so :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha great review Carina! :) The third book will be better ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet, I've only picked up the first one which I liked. :) But I kind of miss Will now! I'll definitely have to get round to this soon. Great review, Carina. I'm glad you liked it. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)